– A 10% non-refundable deposit will be required at the time of booking to reserve a time slot.
– Cancellations must be communicated a minimum of 48 hours prior to appointment.
– Client pre-screening must be completed via e-mail prior to appointment date to ensure that individuals are a good candidate to safely perform the microblading/ shading procedure. A doctor’s note may be required.
– Waivers must be completed and the client must be in compliance with all the terms and conditions on the day of appointment prior to procedure.
– Please send me pictures of your naked brows (required for correctional work) to make sure it is doable. You’re more than welcomed to give me an idea of what kind of look you are hoping to achieve at this time.
– Prices posted reflect virgin brows only. Touch-ups and work done coming from another technician has its own set price. Please send me a picture of your brows and I will give you a quote at this time.
– All clients have a 15-minute grace period before their appointment is cancelled.
– Please let me know if you will have someone accompanying to your appointment.
– Ask me if you’re medically eligible to have any of the services performed to avoid any disappointment. The microblading/ shading service is not applicable to those that are pregnant.
– Please ensure that if the microblading/ microshading procedure is being performed, enough time to heal is allocated prior to big events.
PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT ALL POLICIES HAVE BEEN THOROUGHLY READ BEFORE BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT TO AVOID ANY DISAPPOINTMENT!
"It’s not selfish to love yourself, take care of yourself, and to make your happiness a priority. It’s necessary."